Branding + Web Design
for Your Business
Many designers and developers only address a small portion of your business — what’s visible above the surface — rather than delving down to the roots.
My process digs deep, blending your voice, company culture, and unique character to create a truly authentic representation of your brand.
This might be for you if:
is at least 3-5 years old
has 5–10+ employees
is positioned to grow (but maybe feels stuck by your brand’s public appearance)
you struggle to concisely explain what exactly your business does (or what makes you different)
there’s a disconnect between the perception of your brand and what you really offer
What to expect:
This program delivers updated branding elements, comprehensive content, and a finished website over the course of three phases.
Phase I: Brand Audit
The first step is understanding who you are, where you are now, and where you want to go.
This phase will:
- assess your industry, niche, audience, and competitors
- clarify your differentiators
- update your brand’s visuals
- StyleTile (mini brand guide)
- updated logo, typography, color, and image files (as applicable)
Phase II: Content Development + Positioning
Before we build, we dig!
Great content requires a deep understanding of your entire company, from offerings to culture and voice.
This phase includes:
- the Sticky Note Process — a version of website mapping that clarifies the type(s) of messaging needed and how it all works together
- on-site involvement (or extensive staff interviews) to establish a comprehensive understanding of your business with a fresh perspective
- a catalog of content you can use across marketing channels – from your website to sales sheets and even online campaigns
Phase III: Web Design & Launch
Your website is often the first impression people have of the brand — be sure to make it count.
You’ll finish this phase with a website that:
- marries the aesthetic elements of Phase I and messaging elements of Phase II
- is responsive and mobile friendly
- a website that is optimized for both search engines and customer usability
- completed and launched WordPress website
- training to help you manage future updates on your own
“As a young but growing company, we still didn’t quite know who we were. We had some great tech that was completely new to our industry, but the way we showed up online didn’t match what we could deliver. We needed to upscale to look like a Fortune 500 company, and Jill helped us do that with a new website, branding, and all new messaging.”
“Jill has been absolutely fantastic to work with, very responsive to inquiries, and she made the entire process pain free. She did an absolutely tremendous job with our marketing products and new website while clearly demonstrating that she is the type to go above and beyond.”
“Jill is a fantastic graphic designer and site builder. I’ve used her on multiple projects both at a previous employer and to launch my own business. She has a great eye, is a consummate professional, and I’ve seen increased traffic and responses to my marketing efforts as a result of her work.”